The embryo of the agricultural research in the state of Assam was formed as early as 1897 with the establishment of the Upper Shillong Experimental Farm (now in Meghalaya) just after about a decade of creation of the agricultural department in 1882. .....
There are three Colleges under this Faculty, viz., College of Agriculture situated at Jorhat, Biswanath College of Agriculture (BNCA) at Biswanath Chariali, about 250 km from Jorhat, Sarat Chandra Singha College of Agriculture (SCSCA) at Chapar, abou.....
The Directorate of Students’ Welfare provides facilities for games and sports, study circle, music, drama etc. to enrich the cultural, literary, physical as well as social life of the students. The University has its own playground, well equipped i.....
University has "Board of Management" as the ultimate administrative authority. On behalf of that management body, the Vice-Chancellor looks after every activities of the University as the supreme authority. The Directorates supervices various activit.....
- Application invited for Best Researcher award read more
- Application invited for Best Teacher award read more
- Application invited for Best Teacher/Researcher/Extension Personnel read more
- Certificate based course through agMOOCs platform read more
- Activity and District wise Beneficiary details in Sali Paddy Demonstrations during 2018 under APART read more
- 21st Convocation of AAU read more
- Convocation announcement read more
- International Symposium on "Biotechnology for food - nutritional security & organic agruculture" read more
- Report on Implementation of Revised Pay Scale of KVK employees under Administrative Control of AAU a..... read more
- Notification regarding issuance of certificate(s) to the students through National Academic Deposito..... read more
- Applications are invited for enrolment in the vocation-based Certificate Courses offered by Assam Ag..... read more
- Action Plan for Golden Jubilee Celebration of AAU read more